1Password extension not working with Chrome

Options
  • 1 password for Windows Ver.7.3.684 (Standalone)
  • Google Chrome Ver.76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64 bit)
  • 1 password extention for Chrome Ver.4.7.5.90
    The extension does not work in the above combination.
    I repeatedly reinstalled and restarted Chrome and extensions, but didn't fix it.
    I also use Microsoft Edge, the extension works well on Edge.

• 1 password for Windows Ver.7.3.684

• Microsoft Edge Ver.42.17134.1.0
  • 1 password extention for Edge Ver.7.2.583
    I hope Chrome can use the extension.
    Best Regard.

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Windows10 Pro 1803
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @hyoneima! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please clarify what you mean by "does not work"? What happens exactly when you try to use the 1Password browser extension in Chrome?

In the meantime, can you please also try rebooting your computer once? Does that help?

• hyoneima
    hyoneima
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for reply, ag_ana
    The meaning of "does not work" is as follows.
    "Clicking the 1 password icon on the upper right in Chrome does not display 1password mini. It only displays a menu for setting. (In Edge, a master password is requested, and when entered, 1password mini is displayed.)" Reboot did not help. This problem has continued since I moved from Ver.4 to Ver.7 standalone version.
    My simple question is whether the standalone version Ver.7xxxxx does not support the Chrome extension Ver.4xxxx. I'm interested in the major versions of Chrome and Edge extensions. Is there a beta version of Chrome extension for standalone version Ver.7.xxxx ? I could n’t find it in the Chrome Store.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hyoneima:

Thank you for the clarification. 1Password version 7 works with extension version 4 (the extension that you are running, version 4.7.5.90, is the most recent one). I would like to ask you to send us a diagnostics report from this device so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you. You can send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• hyoneima
    hyoneima
    Community Member
    Options

ag_ana:
    Thank you for your kindly support.
    The ID of this issue is: [#IBR-49188-561]
    I wait for the good news from you.
    Best Regard,

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hyoneima:

Thank you, I confirm that we have located your message. We will get back to you as soon as possible :)

ref: IBR-49188-561

This discussion has been closed.