1Password7 on Mac internal database isn't sync'd with the one that I access via web browser

Options
PaulP1
PaulP1
Community Member

I have just created a new login using 1Password X on Firefox on Mac Mojave. After some extra editing to get the extra details correct, I find that when I view the login on a browser, I see the extra fields that I added. But, when viewing on the Mac 1Password7 app, I can see the new login but it only contains some, not all, of the extra fields.

It looks to me (I maybe wrong here) as if the Mac internal 1Password database sync'd with the server when I created the new login but it hasn't sync'd since then to catch the new fields. Is there a way to force the sync?

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.3.2 (70302004) 1Password Sto
Extension Version: 1.15.7
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password7 on Mac internal database isn't sync'd with the one that I access via web browser

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @PaulP1!

You can force a sync in 1Password for Mac by locking and unlocking the app. Do you see all of the fields after doing this?

• PaulP1
    PaulP1
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the response. I posted this question late last night and didn't see your response till this morning. In the mean time, 1Password must have sync'd because the extra fields are there now. Thanks for the advice on how to force a sync in case I need it in the future.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Likewise, thanks for the update! Glad Ana was able to help. We're here if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.