Invalid Login for family member

Options
fixdmix1
fixdmix1
Community Member

Ok... this really should not be so difficult. I have searched the knowledgebase and forum, I see many folks with very similar issues, and have yet to find a clear concise guide to installing a family member on an iOS device.

After struggling with it, I was finally able to learn how to retrieve my daughter's (family member, I am the admin) emergency kit and find HER QR code to set up her new iPhone. I scanned it, entered my master code, and now I am presented with "Invalid Login Information".

I saved all this when I set up her account, I know it is correct. I scanned the QR code in her account... it populated all fields correctly. I know it is correct.

Brick wall. Please help... or point me to a way of getting to the right, clear documentation.

Chat REALLY would be nice, folks.... coulda answered this very quickly a long time ago I bet, and I'd be done.

Thanks

1Password Version: Just installed... most recent
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS, OSX
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Invalid Login

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @fixdmix1

I'm sorry for the trouble.

entered my master code, and now I am presented with "Invalid Login Information".

That's the problem. She'd need to enter her Master Password for her 1Password.com account, rather than yours. If she does not know that password you'd need to have her go through account recovery:

Recover accounts for family or team members

After going through recovery she should print a new Emergency Kit, as most of the details will change. I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.