Functions on front screen of iPhone app

NigelW
NigelW
Community Member

I am using the iPhone app. Touch ID is not enabled. When I activate the app I am invited to enter my Master Password in the dialogue box. Below that box are two items with "for 1Password.com" above them. One is the name of my Kindle Fire and the another is Garmin for recently acquired sat nav. Next to them is a Key icon. When I touch either of the first two I get the message Touch ID to Use Password. When I touch the Key icon I get Choose a saved password to use. Why are these two items displayed on the front screen? Why them from amongst the hunda reds of other logins I have stored? How do I configure the front page? I also use 1Password on my iPad and Mac. The two items above do not appear on the first screen of those apps.

1Password Version: 7.3.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12.4
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:unlocking

Comments

• Hi @NigelW

What you're describing sounds like the iOS autofill feature. Could you please check and see what data providers you have enabled for autofill?

Use 1Password to fill and save on your iPhone and iPad

On the Home screen, tap Settings. Tap Passwords & Accounts > AutoFill Passwords. See which options are checked. We recommend that only 1Password be enabled.

Ben

• NigelW
    NigelW
    Community Member

Thanks, that's solved the issue.

• Thanks for the update. :) If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.