Mojave OS - Safari and Chrome extensions will not autofill passwords

Extensions are latest versions. I have both 1 Password 6 and 7 - would that be the issue? Also, if I go to the actual app and right-click and ask to open the site - it will open a website but will not auto-fill. Please help!

1Password Version: 6 and 7
Extension Version: Safari 7.3.1 - Chrome 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Mojave
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:autofill

Comments

• Hi @rwizman

1Password 6 and 1Password 7 will compete for communication with the browser extensions. We don't recommend having both installed on the same computer. I'd recommend removing 1Password 6 and then restarting the Mac. Please let me know how that turns out.

Ben

• rwizman
    rwizman
    Community Member

hello, I have uninstalled password 6 on mac and restarted and it didn't change anything. Still won't autofill

• @rwizman

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/105768/mojave-os-safari-and-chrome-extensions-will-not-autofill-passwords#latest
    • Your forum username: rwizman

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.