Why is this so far off (the 1PX dialog)?

Why is this so far off (the 1PX dialog)?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.16.6
OS Version: macOS 10.14.6
Sync Type: 1P Account

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @lrosenman,

I don't have a good answer. I'm guessing the page does something maybe a tad unusual and its tripping up our position calculations. CSS does allow for some very varied designs. I'll file a bug report to see what we can learn and how we might tweak the calculations to better work for whatever they're doing.

ref: x/b5x#1370

• digitalfiz
    digitalfiz
    Community Member

I have this problem on Firefox with every single website. It usually pops up at the bottom of the page and depending on the CSS of the site sometimes its inaccessible. This also happens on Firefox on my work macbook, my personal macbook and my personal windows desktop.

Maybe there is an extension we are both using that causes this?

This forum:

Amazon.com:

Random game server site I use:

• digitalfiz
    digitalfiz
    Community Member
    edited August 2019

I think I figured it out actually. I disabled all addons and it stopped. Then I enabled each one until it started doing it again. Looks like the 'Make Trump Tweets Eight Again' addon is doing it some how. Very weird. Gonna miss that plugin lol.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@digitalfiz – I'm glad you were able to get it figured out! I think the OP's issue was a bit different since that one was able to be reproduced by us. For your situation, the add-on in question was likely injecting CSS into every page which messed with the inline menu's positioning. You could always try reaching out to the add-on developer just to make sure they're aware of the issue it was causing you. Who knows – maybe they'd be able to fix it so you can happily use both add-ons. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.