Master Password does not work on my iPad Pro...does work on my Mac and iPhone and My.1Password.Com

Options
DavidA352
DavidA352
Community Member

Discovered about a week ago that I couldn't open 1Password on my iPad Pro with my Master Password. Set it aside and simply used other devices and computers and pressed on. Took the time this morning to look further into the problem. Confirmed Master Password works on Mac, My.Password.Com, and my iPhone. Changed my Master Password on My.Password.Com to my same, current, existing Master Password, thinking that if it was somehow different on my iPad Pro that my IPad Pro would then be forced to re-read the new Master Password. That trick didn't work. Just upgraded the iPad Pro IOS to 12.4 and have rebooted my iPad Pro ("swipe to turn off") a couple of times w/no resolution.

Thx,

;-)
David

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: 1Password?
Referrer: forum-search:Master Password does not work on my iPad Pro...Master Password does work on my Mac and iPhone and My.1Password.Com

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DavidA352: Do you maybe have an old "Primary" local vault (which would be separate from your 1Password account) on the iPad? You can try any previous Master Passwords you've used and that might work in that case. But, ultimately, that would be more to satisfy curiosity -- yours and my own -- and if you've got all of your data in your 1Password account, you can simply reinstall the app on your iPad and sign in to set it up, then it will use your account's Master Password. Let me know how it goes. :)

This discussion has been closed.