To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

i restored app from the cloud, how do I log in?????

1dillingh
1dillingh
Community Member

The app was accidently deleted from my iphone, I restored it from the cloud, how do I open the app and recover my passwords?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:help, app was deleted, how do i sign in?

Comments

• Hi @1dillingh

How were you syncing/backing up your data before the app was accidentally deleted?

Ben

• 1dillingh
    1dillingh
    Community Member

how long does it typically take to get an answer to questions????

• @1dillingh

We try to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. In this case it appears I was able to respond in about 1 minute. :)

Ben

• 1dillingh
    1dillingh
    Community Member

hi ben, I have been using the app for about a year, it was deleted from my phone accidentally, I restored it from the itunes site. now i don't know how to use the app. it is asking for things I cannot answer what do I do, how do I recover my passwords?

• 1dillingh
    1dillingh
    Community Member

it would be easier to do this over the phone, are you seeing this information?

• 1dillingh
    1dillingh
    Community Member

are you still here or is this a bot?

• @1dillingh

it would be easier to do this over the phone, are you seeing this information?

My apologies but we do not offer telephone support. We can either help you here, in this public forum, or via email. Please let me know how you'd like to proceed.

hi ben, I have been using the app for about a year, it was deleted from my phone accidentally, I restored it from the itunes site. now i don't know how to use the app. it is asking for things I cannot answer what do I do, how do I recover my passwords?

How were you syncing (or backing up) your 1Password data before the app was deleted? When you delete the app, that also deletes all 1Password data from the device. You would've needed to sync your data off the device (e.g. to Dropbox or iCloud) or made a backup before deleting in order to recover the data.

Ben

• are you still here or is this a bot?

This is a public discussion forum. It isn't a chatroom. Think of it more like the speed of email, but public. Please let me know the answer to my question above.

Ben

P.S. Not a bot. :)

This discussion has been closed.