I have posted before about how difficult this is.
Here is what I did today:
- Tap Wells Fargo app on my phone
- Tap in username field
- Tap iOS keyword symbol
- Tap iPassword on popup
- Try thumb button but nothing happens
- Enter my password for 1P.
- 1P does not position to the Wells Fargo login, but is at top of alphabet so I enter it into the Search
- Select the login.
- Go back to bank login, but nothing fills in.
- Start over again, and get requested my 1P password again/
- Remember from previous question on this forum that to avoid the 1P, should first login using the 1P app.
- Login using the 1P app.
- Go to Wells Fargo again
- Tap username field
- Tap Passwords Symbol
- Top 1P on popup
- In 1P, the again positions to top of alphabet, so enter Wells Fargo again
- Click on Wells Fargo login and it returns to Wells Fargo app.
- But it does not fill anything in, again.
- Go back to step 14 and repeat steps 14 through 20 three or four times.
Finally I get in.
This seems to happen every time with Wells Fargo (except the first 11 steps above are my fault).
1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: 22.214.171.124
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: Dropbox