Can't sign on with iPhone app: "SSL error has occurred" for enterprise account

Options
rvdheij
rvdheij
Community Member

New user, installed and configured my enterprise account today on PC and installed the iOS app. After selecting the "1Password.com" account and providing master password I get the "SSL error has occurred ..." It failed earlier and I blamed iOS briefly, but also fails after upgrade to 12.04
I am suspicious because the page claims to go to https://ibm.ent.1password.com.1password.com/ (smells like the domain is added twice)

1Password Version: 7.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:app ssl

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @rvdheij

It sounds like that is exactly what is happening. The sign-in address should only have one instance of .1password.com in it. Are you trying to add your account from an Emergency Kit, or how are you entering the sign-in address?

Please let me know.

Ben

• KHeymann
    KHeymann
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I have downloaded the app today and tried to login by entering all the data manually from the Emergency Kit file and get the same error message "SSL error ...".

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @KHeymann! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please make sure that your 1Password Sign In Address starts with "https" (notice the "s" at the end)?

• KHeymann
    KHeymann
    Community Member
    Options

Yes I can ensure but nevertheless it didn't work

• Ben
    Options

@KHeymann

Could you please let us know what the sign-in address you are entering is? If you'd prefer to send it in a private email you can send it to support+forum@1password.com and then post the support ID you get back here.

Thanks!

Ben

• KHeymann
    KHeymann
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, please forget. I have updated my iPhone and afterwards it was possible to login.

• Ben
    Options

I'm glad to hear you were able to get it sorted out. :) Thanks for the update!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.