1Password vs Dashlane

hesspaul
hesspaul
Community Member

Can someone point me to comparison points that either Agilebits or someone independent created between 1Password and Dashlane?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @hesspaul

We intentionally don't offer such comparisons. They can always be tailored to favor one over the other. Even for an independent source, it can be very difficult to be objective. Instead, we offer a 30-day free trial. I would imagine other vendors offer something similar. My recommendation would be to try out each for the trial period and see which works better for you. A little more work than reading a comparison chart, perhaps, but much more likely to give you accurate results for your particular situation.

Ben

• hesspaul
    hesspaul
    Community Member

Hi @Ben thanks for the response. We’re already long time customers but someone from outside was talking up Dashlane to my colleagues so I was hoping to find some comparison points to help add some perspective about it. I expect there are reviews and comparisons out there but this was my first stop as a shortcut ;-)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Then thanks for your support! Hopefully you'll enjoy 1Password for years to come, and if there's anything we can help you with just let us know. We're here for you. :)

• Zaka7
    Zaka7
    Community Member

1 Password > Dashlane, simple as :D

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for saying so! I'm glad you're enjoying 1Password. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.