To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Secret code

Nancyperry
Nancyperry
Community Member

I was never sent a secret code or asked to develop one. All instructions on retrieving require typing in my secret code. Please help or refund my $8.99, please.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Nancyperry

Where did you sign up for your account? For example... did you use a web browser on your computer? If so that web browser should remember your Secret Key and when you open https://my.1password.com/ in that browser you should be able to sign in. Once you're signed in you can print your Emergency Kit which will contain all of your sign-in details (excepting your Master Password, which can be written in). Please let me know.

Ben

• Nancyperry
    Nancyperry
    Community Member

Thanks, Ben. I have tried that with my laptop (Windows 10) on which I signed up for 1Password, as well as my iPad and iPhone and they all ask for my secret code. I will reach out to their support link. This is process is very frustrating. Thanks again for your suggestion.
    Nancy

• Thanks Nancy. I see you've emailed in. That'll likely be the best place to continue this conversation. To avoid duplicating efforts I'm going to close this thread, and the team will be back to you via email ASAP.

Ben

ref: SUK-82654-747

This discussion has been closed.