Access login for different site?

soob
soob
Community Member
edited December 1969 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac
Hello all,

I use Evernote to clip web info through their javascript bookmarklet. When I click the bookmarklet it pops up a login "window" for logging in to my Evernote account. Since I'm on some other site, I cannot use 1Password to fill in my Evernote login credentials.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get this to work?

If it's not possible, I'll submit as a feature request 'cause as we all know, the devs are gods and can do anything!

Jim

Comments

• MikeT
    edited June 2010
    Did you right click inside the evernote username to get the 1PW Menu to show the logins?
    M8oaU.png
  • soob
    soob
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Yes, I have tried that (thanks for the suggestion). All I get is 'No logins saved for this web site'

Jim
  • MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    soob wrote:
    Yes, I have tried that (thanks for the suggestion). All I get is 'No logins saved for this web site'

Jim

As you probably suspicioned, that's because you don't have a Logins item matching the current web address. Any Evernote credentials you have are probably for the Evernote web site. We do not provide for "global" Logins... you'd need to Copy/Paste your Evernote credentials to this popup window or login to the Evernote site before using the Evernote script.
  • soob
    soob
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Yes, as I suspected. Thanks (?) for confirming.

Cheers, Jim
  • MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    soob wrote:
    Yes, as I suspected. Thanks (?) for confirming.

Cheers, Jim

Half the battle sometimes is knowing when to stop banging your own head against the table looking for something that isn't there. At least now you know it's not just something that you just didn't find on your own.
This discussion has been closed.