Need to add Admin access to team member; current admin deceased

atak
atak
Community Member

As the title says; I apologize if this is in the wrong forum section. Also, if possible, I realize speaking on the phone isn't typical for your support staff, but I'd really appreciate it, this is really difficult.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @atak

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your admin. Could you please send us an email from the email address associated with your business account to support+forum@1password.com? When you've done so you'll get a support ID emailed back to you by BitBot. Please post that ID here. We'll be able to follow up from there and see what options are available.

Thank you.

Ben

• atak
    atak
    Community Member

Thanks; I've done that, and am waiting for the response from BitBot. I just wanted to confirm that I've gotten this message in the meanwhile. (Not sure how long BitBot normally takes, or if the delay indicates that I've made a mistake?)

• atak
    atak
    Community Member

@ben - I initially registered on the forum without realizing the email would be taken as case-sensitive? My email address is lower-case. I've updated my registered email to reflect this, and re-emailed the support address, but am uncertain if this is the sort of weird error that would throw a wrench in things? I'm sorry, I'm not operating at 100% right now.

• atak
    atak
    Community Member

would i need to send it from his email? I'm afraid I don't have access to his password for that. . .

• @atak

I'm not seeing any messages in our inbox from the email address you have registered here on the forum. When we receive an email to the support+forum@1password.com address BitBot sends a reply in a matter of a few minutes. Could you please confirm you've been emailing that address?

Ben

• atak
    atak
    Community Member

Yes, I've sent a few

• atak
    atak
    Community Member
    edited September 2019

Sent again, that time worked? Maybe it was the case-sensitive thing, and it took a while to update to match?

bitBot code: [#YTF-44795-971]

@ben

• Thanks @atak. I see we've now received your email. We'll reply to that email as soon as we can.

Ben

ref: YTF-44795-971

• atak
    atak
    Community Member

Thank you

• You're welcome. And again my sympathies for your loss.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.