Sync Issues on Mac and iOS Devices

Options
rldefelice
rldefelice
Community Member

I recently upgraded from standalone to membership. The migration appeared to work fine as the record count appeared the same before and after migration. But syncing doesn't appear to be working across all devices. 1. I created a new login on Mac and the new login appears to sync to other devices. 2. I created a new login on my iPhone but it did not sync on my Mac. I can get it to sync if I close and then open 1Password on my Mac. Personal is the only vault available and it is showing on all devices.

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: 4.7.4
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: Membership

Comments

• Hi @rldefelice

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble syncing via your 1Password membership. As a troubleshooting step I'd like for you to try the following for me, please:

1. Add a new Secure Note to each device and title it with something unique and recognizable (e.g. "rldefelice's iPhone test")
    2. Once each device has a new note added log in at https://my.1password.com and check which notes appear there
    3. Note which are not

We'll want to start by taking a closer look at those devices. :) Please let me know how it turns out.

Ben

• Thanks @rldefelice. That is helpful. I'm leaning toward this being an issue with the notifier on the Mac... if you lock and then unlock 1Password on the Mac after deleting the note from the iPhone does the note then disappear from the Mac?

In either case, at this point, I think it would be helpful to get a look 'under the hood.' I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/106760/sync-issues-on-mac-and-ios-devices#latest
    • Your forum username: rldefelice

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• Thank you @rldefelice. We'll review the reports ASAP and get back to you via email as soon as we have something further. We appreciate your patience.

Ben

ref: XTV-27761-756

This discussion has been closed.