signed in & all my passwords are gone had over 90 what happened?

jamesh1959
jamesh1959
Community Member

I just tried signing in to my 1password on my phone, have had it for over 4 yrs only to find everything gone? Any Idea what happened?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hi! I just tried signing into 1password on my phone, I've has it for over 4 yrs on android not wrkin

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jamesh1959: When installing 1Password from the Google Play store, it will have no data. Where were you using 1Password previously? And did you sync or backup your data anywhere else?

• jamesh1959
    jamesh1959
    Community Member

I was using the same phone I had always used it on. They were there on Thursday night, but Friday when I tried signing in, it was as if overnight someone somehow got into my phone and removed them and left me with a new 1password account to start over.

• jamesh1959
    jamesh1959
    Community Member

I don't know where else it would back up to.

• Hi @jamesh1959. If you had a standalone vault, you may have backed up to Dropbox or local storage. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/106829/signed-in-all-my-passwords-are-gone-had-over-90-what-happened#latest
    • Your forum username: jamesh1959

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• jamesh1959
    jamesh1959
    Community Member

I sent the diagnostics, but I have not received a support ID# yet.

• Hi @jamesh1959. I believe I located an email from you, and I've just replied. Let's continue the conversation over email.

This discussion has been closed.