Email doesn't fill on kiva.org login

Options

Hello! For several months, I've noticed that the 1Password extension can't fill my email on the kiva.org login page. But the password fills just fine, which seems a little weird. I'm using an up-to-date version of Firefox (currently 68.0.2). Is this something that can get added to the bug list? Thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.16.0
OS Version: Mac High Sierra 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @grazedknees! I just gave this a try in the stable version of 1Password X (1.16.1), and I was able to get both an email address and a password to fill. I'm wondering if you may only have a password stored in the item you're filling, and 1Password simply doesn't know it should be filling a username. I'd like you to try saving a brand new Login item by following these steps:

1. Type (or copy/paste) your username and password into the sign in form on kiva.org.
    2. Click on the 1Password X icon in the password field to invoke the inline menu.
    3. Click Save in 1Password.
    4. Select the correct vault and click Save.

Now, try to fill your brand new Login and let me know if it behaves any better than before.

• grazedknees
    grazedknees
    Community Member
    Options

Holy moly, that was exactly it--somehow ended up with a blank username field in my login item. I can't believe the solution was this obvious. Thanks so much for solving this for me!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Likewise, thanks for the update! Glad to hear that Kaitlyn was able to help. Sometimes it's something "obvious" like that, and I'll be the first to admit that I often go looking for a more complicated explanation first myself. :lol: :+1:

• grazedknees
    grazedknees
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks again for your help! Y'all rock.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@grazedknees, on behalf of everyone, you are very welcome!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.