1password version 7.3.2
    Safari extension
    MacOS High Sierra

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @annemoore! Welcome to the forum!

Do you remember when this started happening exactly? And do you see the same issue even after rebooting your system?

• annemoore
    annemoore
    Community Member
    Options

ever since I started using app which I installed in the last several weeks. I have tried rebooting.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@annemoore - I'm sorry for the trouble. This occurs every time you hover your cursor over 1Password's sidebar? And the issue has persisted through a restart of your Mac? If so, then it might indeed be worthwhile to try reinstalling the 1Password application:

• Quit all running browsers (but especially Safari).
    • Quit 1Password 7 Completely by typing ^⌥⌘Q (or just holding down the Control and Option keys as you choose Quit from the 1Password menu).
    • Delete the 1Password 7 for Mac app. Don't use any app cleaners or uninstallers to do this, as these programs can remove more data than we want them to. Just drag the 1Password app from your Applications folder to your Mac's Trash, then empty the Trash and restart your Mac once more.
    • Visit our downloads page and download a fresh copy of the current version installer, and run it.
    • When the installer finishes running and you open 1Password 7 for Mac for the first time, it should be the same as you left it, in terms of your data: unlock with your Master Password and you should see everything just as it was.

Let us know how that works for you. :)

• annemoore
    annemoore
    Community Member
    Options

Followed your directions but I still have the same problem

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@annemoore:

Are you able to create and share a short video of this behavior perhaps?

• annemoore
    annemoore
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, I made video, imported it to Photo but when I try to post here I get message that format is not allowed.......
    Help please, I need to resolve this issue. I am going on an extended trip soon and need to have my passwords sorted out.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@annemoore:

Can you please send the video to us via email? You can send it as an attachment to support+forum@agilebits.com. We will be happy to look at it over there :)

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• annemoore
    annemoore
    Community Member
    Options

[#AUZ-74386-284]

Thanks!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2019
    Options

Thank you @annemoore! I confirm that we have received and located your message in the system, we will take a look at the video and get back to you over email as soon as possible :)

ref: AUZ-74386-284, apple-4092

This discussion has been closed.