Small bug with the views in 1P

Hey,

I've noticed this small bug: When the Favorites tab is selected and I click on Compromised Logins, the view doesn't change (it still shows Favorites but the Compromised Logins is selected). It happens on 7.3.712 and also on the previous 684 build.

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• This is a known issue, but a bit of a fiddly one, @gamma6. You've got the right of it at a basic level – the UI isn't refreshing when it should – but it doesn't do this in all cases. One way I've been able to reliably trigger it is to close 1Password then bring up the main app again right after. It'll show the view I was using before closing the app when I bring it up again and is all but guaranteed not to switch to something else when I change my selection. For the moment, you can work around this by selecting a different category, then selecting the one you want once more. This will usually kick things into gear. Long term, this is something we're investigating to find the various triggers for it so we can add the additional refreshes as needed. I apologize for the trouble, and will be sure to pass your feedback about this on to the team. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.