1Password refuses to work on this one website

I get no suggestions when trying to auto-fill fields with 1Password. The interesting part is that I have already created a login for this site ("New login" option) and if I search for that specific entry MANUALLY, and click the "AutoFill" button, it does work and the information gets in the form. But I'm very confused as to why it doesn't show up as a suggestion. The URL is part of the entry as "website". Why could this be?

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.14.5
Sync Type: 1Password.com Subscription

Comments

• Hi @ronaldpoi

I tried to access this website in order to test it, but https://bancaporinternet.interbank.pe is not loading for me. Is this an internal address, or should that work?

Ben

• ronaldpoi
    ronaldpoi
    Community Member
    edited September 2019

No @Ben , it should work. Maybe their servers had a hiccup at the time. It's a bank website. It should be reachable.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@ronaldpoi:

What is the exact value of the website field inside this 1Password item?

• ag_michaelc
    edited October 2019

Hey @ronaldpoi, it looks like that website is loading now. :smile: I was able to reproduce this on my end, so I've let our developers know about this issue so they can fix it in a future update. :smile: Thanks for letting us know about this, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

ref: xplatform/xplatform#232

• ronaldpoi
    ronaldpoi
    Community Member

Does this means it's an issue with 1Password itself? I thought I was missing something and I could fix it somehow. I'm curious to know/understand what the real problem is.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @ronaldpoi ,

Sometimes there is a rare issue with very specific domains in which 1Password does not manage to make the connection between the domain and the login that it has stored. This is nothing that you can fix, which is why we filed it with our devs :)

• ronaldpoi
    ronaldpoi
    Community Member

Ok then. Thanks a lot for paying attention to this case :)

• You're very welcome, @ronaldpoi :smile: Thanks for your understanding and patience.

This discussion has been closed.