1Password 7 on Safari. Logins missing in extension.

Options
rickgid
rickgid
Community Member

1Password 7 on Safari (Mohave). In the main app, I have 1 vault in the cloud contains 188 logins. In the extension there is only 24. However, if I search within the extension for one of the missing logins, the login is found. At on time, I had 1Password just installed locally. More recently, I upgraded to a cloud version. Is this the discrepancy? I would like to merge it all.

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: 7.3.2
OS Version: OSX 10.14.6
Sync Type: cloud
Referrer: forum-search:1Password 7 (Safari). Logins missing in extension. Have 188 logins on main app but less than 20 showing on the extension. However, if I search for one of the missing logins within the extension, the login is found. I have only 1 vault in the cloud. Speculating that when I changed my account to a cloud, the older logins that were stored locally did not merge.

Comments

• Hi @rickgid

If you open the Safari extension and look in the upper left corner, does it say Suggestions? If so, click on that, and change it to All Items. Does that show what you want to see? If so you can make that change permanent in 1Password > Preferences > Mini.

Please let me know how it turns out.

Ben

• rickgid
    rickgid
    Community Member
    Options

All ready did that. No "suggestions" but I can pick "all items", "favorites",... "All Items" already selected.

• If you look in 1Password > Preferences > Vaults do you see more than one vault listed?
    In the extension, at the top left (above All Items, Favorites, etc) there is a vault switcher. If you click on that is All Vaults selected?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.