Suggestions under 1Password Mini - Not Displaying Bank Accounts

elda109
elda109
Community Member

Why doesn't bank account information appear under suggestion when credit cards and other check out information appears? How can I get Bank Account to show on a checkout page as part of suggestions?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Suggestions under 1Password Mini - Not Displaying Bank Accounts

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@elda109 - we don't list bank accounts as payment methods because it's a much less common way to pay for things, and we don't want too many items cluttering up the suggestions/results. Most websites don't even allow for direct bank debits; credit/debit cards are more common by a ration I would estimate of at least a thousand-to-one, and it's relatively easy to use either Quick Open (⌘K) or simply the search bar in 1Password mini or main app to access saved bank account information. Sorry for the (hopefully infrequent) inconvenience.

• ElHornito
    ElHornito
    Community Member

I 2nd Elda109 's request.

"Most websites don't even allow for direct bank debits"

Absolutely positively not true - every cellphone, store credit card, standard credit card, utility, cable company, insurance company, offers if not incentivizes (x% off is you set up auto-pay with a bank account) autopay. paypal even requires it. In fact, every bank allows you to transfer funds using transfer from another bank account.

At least once a month I have to copy-paste this stuff and some don't allow pasting so I have to type it by hand risking errors.

• Thanks for the feedback, @ElHornito. :) We don't currently have a way of filling those details, but perhaps that is something we can consider for the future.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.