To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1 Password with iPhone, iPad and MacBook Pro. I have a monthly subscription through Apple.

dreine
dreine
Community Member

How do I know if all three are connected and syncing? Now my MacBook Pro Safari is saying I need to upgrade to 1 Password7 for the extension. I have a membership through Apple, I pay monthly. I have different things on different devices, I thought they were all connected and syncing. How do I figure this out? I do have a Secret Key on my iPhone. Sorry this is confusing but it's difficult to explain with all the different devices.

When I'm on my iPhone if I look in the 1Password Accounts tab get my account and I can find my Secret Key, I have one email address. Then if I look in categories, I have a different registered email address, and a different version for the Software License. Now I've been kicked out of the iPad saying I need to upgrade.

Can someone please help me understand? The # of password logins is different on my iPhone and on my MacBook Pro.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:syncing iPhone, iPad and MacBook Pro?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dreine! Welcome to the forum!

The first thing that is worth checking is if every device is configured to use the same vaults. If you go to Settings > Vaults in your 1Password apps, do you see the same vaults there?

This discussion has been closed.