To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I am unable to log on to my.1password.com with my Emergency Kit info.

Options
ncralph
ncralph
Community Member

I use 1Password on both Windows and Mac computers and I have a legacy account but back on 4/15/19 I tried setting up the new type of account on a Windows PC. Now when trying to access my "new" account (4/15/19) on my Mac I can not get the credentials to grant access. I get an error, I've changed my password and still I am not able to log on. Help please. Shouldn't my Windows Emergency Kit work on my Mac AND Windows devices?

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mojave 10.14.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ncralph! Welcome to the forum!

I get an error, I've changed my password and still I am not able to log on.

Can you please let us know what the error message says exactly?

Thank you!

• ncralph
    ncralph
    Community Member
    Options

Here's the error message

• ewanazwan
    ewanazwan
    Community Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

Hey @ncralph,

From my experience, you should be able to log in on any devices as the Emergency Kit (secret key, etc.) are all there. Are you logged in to any device at the moment? From the short context above, I believe you do.

If so, why not try adding devices using the 'Set Up Other Devices' option from your account? Alternatively, you may also try clicking 'Get Emergency Kit' option from your account/Windows app > scan the setup code on your Mac app. Hope the rep can mitigate your problem if the above solutions fail :)

• Hi @ncralph

@ewanazwan offered some good suggestions. Please let us know how it turns out. Thanks for jumping in @ewanazwan!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.