Bugs in 7.4

isibizi
isibizi
Community Member
edited September 2019 in iOS

Hello, i have found following bugs: in some apps in example „Postbank Finanzassistent“ when i want login in my banking app and choose the password, the password will not filled, mostly i must trie 2 or 3 times. The searchfield has the wrong color, see the picture. Next Bug, when i login in 1Password with faceid, normaly 1Password is unlocked for some minutes, but when i search a pass in safari, i must type the password again.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

in some apps in example „Postbank Finanzassistent“ when i want login in my banking app and choose the password, the password will not filled, mostly i must trie 2 or 3 times. The searchfield has the wrong color, see the picture.

@isibizi: Thanks for getting in touch. I haven't seen anything like that here. Can you give me the specifics and steps to reproduce? A link to the specific app/website would be really helpful. I'll be happy to test it.

Next Bug, when i login in 1Password with faceid, normaly 1Password is unlocked for some minutes, but when i search a pass in safari, i must type the password again.

It isn't currently possible to have iOS Password Autofill enable Face ID/Touch ID. So if you are only unlocking there, you will need to enter the Master Password. But if you unlock the main 1Password app with your Master Password first, you will be able to use Face ID/Touch ID for Autofill as well. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.