I am having trouble changing login passwords using 1password on edge browser

Options

How to change login passwords using Edge

1Password Version: 7.0
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: windows 10
Sync Type: ?
Referrer: forum-search:I am having trouble changing my site login passwords using 1Password in Edge

Comments

• billfrayer
    billfrayer
    Community Member
    Options

I am in my trial period. I have saved my passwords of login sites, but I cannot change the passwords. Using Edge browser. Extension seems to work. Support videos are confusing.

1Password Version: 7.0
    Extension Version: ?
    OS Version: Windows 10
    Sync Type: ?
    Referrer: forum-search:I am having trouble changing login passwords using Microsoft Edge

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @billfrayer! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please elaborate a little bit on the issue you are experiencing? What exactly doesn't work when you try to change your passwords?

If you could let us know the steps you are following, and where exactly you are getting stuck, we can make sure to give you some precise suggestions :)

Thank you!

• billfrayer
    billfrayer
    Community Member
    Options

I am having a little more success after working on this more. I can save and change my passwords now. Although, I can’t seem to Use the password generator to create a password that includes numbers as well as letters. I just get symbols and letters. Many sites require at least one number.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@billfrayer:

Thank you for the update! When you use the password generator, you should see a window like this one:

If you tick the Allow digits checkbox that you can see in the screenshot, the password generator will also include numbers for you :)

• billfrayer
    billfrayer
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I didn’t see any, but I will retry.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sounds good @billfrayer!

If you see something different when you use the password generator on your device, please post us a screenshot here so we can take a look :)

• billfrayer
    billfrayer
    Community Member
    Options

Ok

• :chuffed: :+1:

This discussion has been closed.