When will 1Password iOS come with a separate paid update?

Just like the release of 4.0 on Mac App Store, when will the iOS version come as a separate paid update? So I can purchase the Pro version after that release.

But if the future updates of iOS version still comes free, I think I will be glad to upgrade to the universal 1Password Pro version right now... (inlove)

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2011
    Thanks for asking about this, dian! I totally understand why you would be interested to know this. :-)

Unfortunately, we do not normally pre-announce future products' release dates, so I can't offer any information right now regarding when 1Password 4 might be available for iOS or what sort of upgrade path there could be.

We have traditionally offered some very great deals at the time of a major version upgrade, so please keep an eye on our blog and consider subscribing to our newsletter to be notified. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook if that is more your style.

I'm sorry I don't have any further information at this stage, but we really appreciate your interest!

Cheers,
This discussion has been closed.