I may have deleted all of my wife's logins while switching to family plan

griff2u
griff2u
Community Member

Help! I thought I would eliminate her duplicates on iPhone by erasing primary vault on her I phone. When i did it erased her logins on the mac. Any way to recover? I do have a mirror back up of the iMac as a last resort.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I may have deleted all of my wife's logins while switching to family plan

Comments

• griff2u
    griff2u
    Community Member

I have 1 Password 7 subscription

• griff2u
    griff2u
    Community Member

Four hours later her logins reappeared. Hmmmmm.....

• Hi @griff2u

I'm sorry to hear about the scare. If she logs in with her 1Password account credentials at https://my.1password.com/signin?a=new is she able to see all of her items there? If so then all she should need to do to access them in the 1Password apps on her devices is log in to her account and delete the old Primary vault (if it exists).

Ben

• griff2u
    griff2u
    Community Member

We operated 1password under a license until I subscribed to a family membership in October of 20it18. Ginnie never switched to the family plan until yesterday. But I never invited her. She just logged into my account and put her items in a vault that I created for her. Because I never invited her, I think 1Password thinks her devices are mine. Everything seems to work for each of us and we can access each other's passwords if we need to. Should I invite her or just leave the set up as is?

• That's really entirely up to you @griff2u, though if you are going to share the same credentials to log in to 1Password then an individual membership would be sufficient. The advantage of having separate accounts within a 1Password Families membership is you could keep some data separated if desired and you'd each be able to log in with your own credentials. If your intention is to share everything, including your Master Password that you use to unlock 1Password, then using the same account is fine. If you're going to do that though, and don't plan to add any other family members, you may want to consider downgrading to an individual membership.

Ben

• griff2u
    griff2u
    Community Member

.I would very much like to make sure that I am not auto renewing my license. And I would like to figure out whether my membership is through Apple or Agile? Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks so much for your help Ben.

• griff2u
    griff2u
    Community Member

I figured out part of this. My current membership is for an individual and is with Agile. Perfect. Now I just need to make sure we do not have a license auto renewing .

• There is no such thing as license auto-renewal. :) Glad to hear its sorted. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

• griff2u
    griff2u
    Community Member

Just keep doing the great support for a great product. Thanks again!

• :+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.