To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1Password is prompting (CTRL-period) every time I use it in Firefox

llcibm
llcibm
Community Member

I just had to rebuild my FireFox profile (FF 69.0.1 64bit) because supposedly it was corrupted....so I added the 1Password extenstion back into the browser. Now it is prompting me to unlock 1Password every time I try to use it to fill in a logon. I have settings set in 1Password (V7.3.712) to lock when I lock the PC or after two hours, but this is happening constantly. Is there another setting I need to adjust?

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: 1.16.2
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: ?

Comments

• Hi @llcibm

It sounds like you installed the 1Password X extension, rather than the 1Password (desktop app required) extension. The latter is the one that "talks" to 1Password for Windows, and will obey the lock settings set there. 1Password X doesn't (yet) have any such integration and has its own separate lock settings. It sounds like you want the desktop app extension, at least for now, rather than 1Password X.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• llcibm
    llcibm
    Community Member

Oops....thank you....that helps!

• You're very welcome. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.