To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Trouble reinstalling

Options
grhudson57
grhudson57
Community Member

Hi, I'm trying to do a complete re-install of 1password. I lost the original password to my account and never used it much so I'm happy deleting everything and starting over. I followed an article that took me to Help > Troubleshooting > Reset All 1Password Data and deleted all my data. When I run the installer I have the option of starting a new trial or using an existing account. I'd like to use my existing email but when I choose trial it says an account already exists and I need to go sign in, and when I choose my existing account it wants me to sign in but I don't know the password. So while I deleted all my local data I think someone needs to delete or reset my account on the server. Otherwise how do I re-install without having to create and use a new email address??

Thanks,
Ray

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• grhudson57
    grhudson57
    Community Member
    Options

NM, I found the link to delete my account and was able to re-install with a new trial.

Thanks,
    Ray

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the update! It sounds like you may be all set then, but we're here if you need us. :)

This discussion has been closed.