[Canva] 1Password does not recognise current password field

Our modal for entering current password is being misidentified as a new password field:

This can be accessed from the page: https://www.canva.com/account and trying to change either email or password.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.16.2
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Jamesernator: Thanks for getting in touch! If you click the •••, are you able to select your saved Login in 1Password to fill, and does it fill correctly?

• Jamesernator
    Jamesernator
    Community Member

No it just shows the default action menu:

• Jamesernator
    Jamesernator
    Community Member
    edited September 2019

Explictly selecting logins > specific account does work though.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@Jamesernator – I'm glad you brought this up. Pressing the three dots and selecting Logins will be the workaround for now, but I actually just gave this a try using our updated filling algorithm and the field was recognized correctly as a current password field. The new filling algorithm will eventually make its way to the stable version of 1Password X, but we're still testing it internally for now. I noticed the autocomplete="current-password" attribute was used which really comes in handy, especially in the newer filling algorithm. Stay tuned, and you should see it start working in a future update! Either way, we appreciate you getting it on our radar. :)

This discussion has been closed.