chrome extension not working

how do i generate a diagnostic report to fix my chrome extension

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:chrome not working i don't know hoe to generate a diagnostic report

Comments

• Yulka1355
    Yulka1355
    Community Member

Hi @demarcodw,
    Try some of the basic troubleshooting before you will send a support request: https://support.1password.com/extension-troubleshooting/
    If none of those will manage to solve your problem you can see here how you can send a 1Password diagnostics report: https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/
    Good luck :)

• In addition to @Yulka1355's most excellent advice, @demarcodw, it does help if you tell us a bit more about the actual problem you're having. We can often help you fix issues without the need for anything like diagnostics, but that can only be done if we know what we're trying to fix. A diagnostics report includes quite a lot of info about 1Password and its usefulness is very directly tied to how much we know about the problem so we know where best to look. If you're still having trouble after following the troubleshooting steps, let us know more about what's going wrong and we can help out from there. :chuffed:

• Snarf
    Snarf
    Community Member

Hi,

My Chome 1password extension does not work anymore since latest update Chrome.

It claims to have access to the website, but when I click it is looking for the 1Password helper and fails.

Chrome Version: 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    1Password Version: 7.3.712
    Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
    OS Version: Windows 7

I already tried uninistalling-installing a lot of times including restarting PC etc.

Hope somebody can help.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Snarf,

Sorry for the troubles! Could you please also share a diagnostics report from 1Password 7 on your PC, so we could take a closer look at what is going on? It will be really helpful.

If you have any difficulties with it, we are always here for you. Thank you! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• Snarf
    Snarf
    Community Member

Hi @Greg,

I have send the file to support because I cannot attach it here.

Cheers,
    Snarf

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Snarf:

Thank you! You should have received a ticket number after sending the email, can you please post it here so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible?

• Snarf
    Snarf
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana,

It is ticket number #AEL-45856-758

Cheers,
    Snarf

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Snarf,

I found your email on our side. We will take a closer look and get back to you via email soon. Thank you! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: AEL-45856-758

This discussion has been closed.