Help upgrading 1Password 6 to 7

Options
Luca01
Luca01
Community Member
edited September 2019 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Hi, I’m a long time 1Password user (currently running a standalone 1P 6 license on my Mac and the iOS app on my iPhone, synced through Dropbox) and I’m considering the upgrade to 1P 7 (standalone license) on my Mac.
Before doing so, I’d like to know the price for a 1P 7 license (it would be great if you could provide me a link to directly buy it on your website), and if there is any discount for customers with a 1P 6 license.
Thanks,

Luca

edit: I forgot to mention, if needed, I can provide proof of ownership of said 1Password 6 license (either the purchase receipt or licence itself) to be eligible for the discount.

1Password Version: 6.8.9 (689001) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Mojave 10.14.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Luca01! Welcome to the forum!

Licenses for 1Password 7 are normally $64.99 but they are currently discounted at $49.99 :) After you download 1Password 7 from our website and you install it, you will be prompted to purchase the license directly within the app (you cannot currently do it on our website).

• Luca01
    Luca01
    Community Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

@ag_ana Thank you for the fast reply!
    I would also like to know if there are any issues converting my 1Password 6 data (AgileKeychain) to 1P 7 data (OPVault).

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Luca01: Not unless your data is damaged. That will be handled by 1Password 7 when you install and run it. And we're here if you need us. :)

This discussion has been closed.