Android

danny345
danny345
Community Member

Hi I've got a android and I've just started to use one password because my last password app what I've been using for years is not that good on android so I've been looking at 1password do I have to get a subscription for me to use it on 2 devices thanks

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@danny345: A 1Password membership isn't limited to a specific number of devices, so that's all you need: it includes all of the apps and updates, so you just sign into your account on each device to access your data -- no limit. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• danny345
    danny345
    Community Member

Do I have to have the membership to use 1password after the 30 trail

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@danny345, you technically already have a 1Password membership even now while you are on the free 30 day trial. After 30 days you will be charged for your membership, the first month is free :)

I noticed that you also sent us an email about this. So we don't duplicate the answers, let's continue the conversation over there.

Thank you!

ref: SYW-73915-917

• danny345
    danny345
    Community Member

Ok no probs hopefully hope to.here from u via email

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Since Tyler and I are in contact with you there already, I'll close this to avoid any confusion of trying to have the same conversation in multiple places at once. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.