I entered the master password which unlocked 1 password. It showed unlocked but won’t open. I’ve reb

DCS77
DCS77
Community Member

I entered my master password and the 1 password app shows “unlocked”, but it freezes there. Won’t open.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPadOS 13.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1 password it’s showering unlocked but the screen won’t open. It just shows the lock.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DCS77!

Is this happening right after unlocking, or when you try to add any information to the app after it is unlocked?

• DCS77
    DCS77
    Community Member

Right after I log in and since I updated to ipados13.1.1

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the confirmation @DCS77. Can I ask you to check if there are updates for the 1Password app in the App Store? I would like to make sure that you are on the latest version of the 1Password app after upgrading to iOS 13.

• DCS77
    DCS77
    Community Member

It doesn’t appear so. It just gave me the option to open, not update.

• DCS77
    DCS77
    Community Member

Would I be safe to delete the app and reinstall?

• @DCS77

Without some additional context I wouldn't recommend reinstalling. Have you tried restarting the iPad? If you have, and that hasn't resolved the problem, then reinstalling may help, but I would only recommend that if you are positive that your data is synced. You didn't mention in your opening post which (if any) sync option you're using:

Sync Type: Not Provided

If you're using a 1Password membership then your data is automatically synced with 1Password.com. In that case you should be able to log in at https://my.1password.com/ and view all of your data. If you can, then a reinstall would be a safe option to try.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.