Does not recognize Master Password

This discussion was created from comments split from: 1password Doesn't Work with IOS 13.1 on iPhone 11.

Comments

• Kenmc
    Kenmc
    Community Member

I have a similar problem with IOS 13.1 - does not recognise my master password!!!!

• Hi @Kenmc

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. Are you using a 1Password.com membership, or are you syncing with Dropbox or iCloud?

Ben

• Kenmc
    Kenmc
    Community Member

Sorry, I am not sure - how do I tell?

• @Kenmc

Do you have a subscription or a license?
    If you have a subscription you'd be using 1Password.com. If you have a license you'd be syncing with iCloud, Dropbox, or perhaps not at all.

If you aren't sure, please email our team at support@1password.com and we can look up your purchase history. Thanks!

Ben

• Kenmc
    Kenmc
    Community Member

Oh, when I check under Accounts it says 'Subscribed' and I have been able to log in online with my master password so I suppose that means I have a membership?

• That would seem to indicate so, yes. Okay. So to confirm: you're able to log in at https://my.1password.com/ and when you do you are able to see all of your data? If so this issue is likely the result of having a legacy standalone vault lingering in the iOS app. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app should sort that out.

Please let me know.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.