I need to print my password list from my desktop app

Options
swinch
swinch
Community Member

I need to print my password list from my desktop app to include with my will in the care of my attorney. I am using 1Password 7 Version 7.3.2 (70302004) 1Password Store. How do I do this? Yes, i realize the data in 1Password is quite dynamic, a printed copy is a place to start.

1Password Version: 7.3.2OS X 10.13.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:I need to print my password list from my desktop app to include with my will in the care of my attorney. I am using 1Password 7 Version 7.3.2 (70302004) 1Password Store. How do I do this? Yes, i realize the data in 1Password is quite dynamic, a printed copy is a place to start.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @swinch

Do you have a 1Password membership? If so you might want to take a look at the Emergency Kit feature:

Get to know your Emergency Kit | 1Password

Printing a copy of that would seemingly accomplish the same goal, without the need to print potentially hundreds of pages of paper that will soon be out of date and need to be re-printed. If you don't have a membership, you could concoct a similar document outlining where and how to access your 1Password installation.

If you don't feel that would be a good solution for your situation I'd be interested to hear why. At this point 1Password does have some rudimentary ability to print items, but the function really isn't intended for this use case.

Please let us know.

Ben

• swinch
    swinch
    Community Member
    Options

I do have a membership. Thanks for the response. I will give it a try.
    —Susan

• Ben
    Options

@swinch

Awesome. I think that may be a good solution here. Please let me know how it turns out. Additionally I'd recommend printing one for your own safe keeping.

:+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.