Unable to enter valid credit card number on apple.com

I have unsuccessfully tried to enter credit card entry on Apple official site - "apple.com".
It seemingly worked correctly just as usual, no problem, but after my 16 credit digit number was autopopulated the site kept saying smth like "invalid number". It basically prevented me from successfully making an purchase on Apple's site.
After multiple attempts I decided to disable the extension and it worked! I was able to pay successfully.

I am posting this as a heads-up to let other users know about this potential issue and solution.

Chrome: Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1Password X 1.16.2
OS Version: Mac OS: 10.14.6 (18G95)
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:apple.com

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @Andrii_Rubtsov! That's an interesting one. Do you recall where you saw that the credit card number was invalid? I'm wondering if you saw that directly underneath the credit card number field or if you tried to submit the field and that's when you received the error. The only time I can get the former error to appear is when I enter a completely fake number that doesn't begin with typical numbers that credit cards begin with (at least in the US).

One thing I did notice is that 1Password X doesn't seem to be filling the expiration date of my credit card properly. It's something that's on our developers' radar, so we'll be working on a fix for that portion of things.

This discussion has been closed.