When filling passwords in Safari, iOS app stuck in "suggestions"

Options
PilgrimSoul
PilgrimSoul
Community Member

When using 1PasswordX or the 1Password plugin, I'm able to toggle between Suggestions and All Items. So lets say I visit a website that I have a saved login for, but the URL doesn't quite match the website. Suggestions shows me nothing. But I can easily search all my passwords or browse through them looking for the correct login.
Not so on iOS. If I visit a site in Safari and try to log in, it will ONLY show me suggested logins. It says No Logins Found and gives me the option to Create Login. There's no way to search or browse my passwords.
I can toggle back to my Vaults and select All Vaults or any individual vault. Now the expected behavior is I'm going to see the rest of the items in that vault, just like on the web browser on my computer. But that's not the case. It just keeps showing me No Logins Found.
The only work-around is to exit the password autofill feature all together, open the 1Password iOS app, find the correct login, and switch back and forth copy and pasting both username and password.
It would seem that the iOS app is missing an important feature: The ability to toggle between Suggestions and All Items, Favorites, specific vaults, etc.

1Password Version: 7.3.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

This discussion has been closed.