Add move to trash button

Options

Add move to trash button

I am testing various password services.

Recently used the lastpass, due to some limitations of UX and UI, I decided to test 1password.

The first difficulty I saw in the 1password version for Chrome was the lack of a button to delete or move junk items to quick trash.

See that in the attachment there is no button to delete, I have to enter the site of my account, after entering the item I can delete, total waste of time.

Now look at the screen I have to enter the items with my account, enter the item so I can delete it (move to trash).

Version: 1Password X 1.16.2

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.16.2
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @thdesous! Welcome to the forum!

I see that you are using 1Password X right now, which is our extension that does not require the desktop app to be installed. Not every feature in the 1Password app is available in the extension alone, so if you need to do it the quick way, I recommend using the desktop app which allows you to delete items quickly from there :)

• thdesous
    thdesous
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Ana! :)

Thanks for the reception :)

Unfortunately I have to use this extension version as I am using Cinnamon Linux Mint 19.2 Operating System. And on entering your site, I couldn't find a desktop client version for Linux. :(

Do you intend to create a desktop client version for Linux? If they do not have this plan, it would be interesting to improve the extension version only with feedbacks. I think it would not be so "expensive" to develop these basic features, so they would not lose users using Linux. :)

As I said, I am a new user, and I am testing the free version for 30 days, I stopped using lastpass due to bad interface and desing UI / UX.

I hope you hear this feedback kindly. :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@thdesous:

Thank you for the clarification! We don't currently have plans to release a Linux client, so for the time being, using 1Password X will be your best choice. We are always adding new features to it however, so thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us :)

This discussion has been closed.