Autofill WD MyCloud

BBabaa
BBabaa
Community Member
edited October 2019 in 1Password in the Browser

Both my Western Digital MyCloud NAS drives have a web accessible management page.
When accessing either of these drive pages, you are presented with a simple screen prompt for a Device username and Password.

When using 1Password I have to click into the Device username field and autofill from 1Password, then click into the password field and autofill...

Curious, why do these sites not permit to autofill both the username and password fields simultaneously with a single autofill insertion from 1Password?

1Password 7
Version 7.3.2 (70302003)
Mac App Store

1Password Version: 7.3.2 (70302003)
Extension Version: 7.2.3
OS Version: MacOS 10.13.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @BBabaa!

I do not have a WD drive here to test this, is there any way to test this page somewhere without having one of them?

• BBabaa
    BBabaa
    Community Member
    edited January 2020

Sorry it has been so long responding... I have been very busy.

I setup a read only access account for you to test with at the following address: http://babaa.ddns.net

User: onepass
    PW: 1Password7

Would love it if you could try and see why it will not fill in both the user and pw on a single try.

• Hey @BBabaa. Thanks for setting that up for us. I was able to reproduce this on my end with 1Password 7 and the 1Password companion app extension. And with 1Password X, I actually can't get the password to fill at all, no matter what I try to do for a workaround. I've reported this to our development team, so hopefully a fix can be implemented in the future. Thanks for your patience on this.

This discussion has been closed.