After upgrading, I have duplicate logins on my iPad. Is there a way to delete them all at once?

juezsmith
juezsmith
Community Member

I upgraded to 1Password 7 on my Mac desktop and the migration to iOS on my iPhone went alright but on my iPad I ended up with a lot of duplicate login entries. I could go through and delete each one but I would like to know if there is a way to get rid of all the duplicates at once. Should I delete 1Password completely off the iPad and start over?

1Password Version: 7.3.1
Extension Version: 7.3.1
OS Version: OS 10.14.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:After upgrading, I have duplicate logins on my iPad. Is there a way to delete them all at once?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @juezsmith!

Are the duplicated on your iPad in the same vault, or do you perhaps have two vaults in your 1Password app on that device? If you still have your old Primary vault on that iPad, this would explain the duplicates.

• juezsmith
    juezsmith
    Community Member

Thanks. That did it.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome! :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

• tmehlman
    tmehlman
    Community Member

Hi. I noticed duplicate logins on my iPhone app after upgrading from 1password 6 to 7. selecting the primary vault and deselecting personal vault eliminated the duplicates. Is the personal vault a cloud storage offered by 1password, sort of replacing my need for using dropbox? thanks.

• @tmehlman,

Yes, your Personal vault is part of your membership, whereas the Primary vault is not. The Primary vault should've been deleted as part of the migration process, but you may have opted to skip that step. To do it now please see these instructions:
    https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/#set-up-your-other-devices
    This should be completed on each device.

Thanks!

Ben

• tmehlman
    tmehlman
    Community Member

Thanks Ben, that did it!

• Glad to hear that worked out. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.