Filter logins that have 2FA

kevdliu
kevdliu
Community Member

Hello,

Is there a way I can find all my saved logins that have 2FA attached? Such as some sort of filtering criteria for logins.

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• andiAG
    edited October 2019

Hi @kevdliu, there's not currently a way to do that in the Android app but I'll mention it to our development team, thanks for the suggestion :)

This might help: in our desktop apps the Watchtower feature will highlight all items which don't currently have 2FA enabled but where the site supports it: https://support.1password.com/watchtower/#identify-logins-that-support-two-factor-authentication

And 1Password on Mac is able to filter items by whether they have 2FA present or not. To do that click the little down arrow next to the magnifying glass in the search bar and choose "Show Search Options", then change the first dropdown to "2FA".

ref: android/onepassword-android#75

• kevdliu
    kevdliu
    Community Member

Thanks for the tip! I use Windows at home so I've never seen that before. Would be great to have more feature parity between Windows and OSX, like being able to hide the watchtower 2FA prompt.

• @kevdliu we agree, feature parity would be great and we'll continue working towards it. Some features take advantage of functions of the underlying system, which makes them easier to do on one platform than the other but we aim to provide a familiar experience wherever you use 1Password :)

This discussion has been closed.