Mini out of sync - ver7

GunnarDahl
GunnarDahl
Community Member

I have one item in my family license setup that works all over, except for the mini on one mac. I've tried to switch the item to other vault, change its name etc. Its syncing perfect to other instances, like iOS, but it is still not visible in the mini.

Any clue?

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.3.2 (70302004)
Extension Version: ??
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: Subscribed

Comments

• Hi @GunnarDahl

Could you please check each of your devices to see if any of them have a vault called "Primary" on them?

Ben

• GunnarDahl
    GunnarDahl
    Community Member

None primary vaults now, but of course going from 6 to 7 I had them. But I see I have a preference file called com.agilebits.onepassword4. Could that cause trouble?

• @GunnarDahl

But I see I have a preference file called com.agilebits.onepassword4. Could that cause trouble?

I wouldn't expect so. Considering this is only happening on the one Mac, and everything else is syncing appropriately, I'd suggest using the Help > Troubleshooting > Reset All 1Password Data menu option on the misbehaving Mac. Then, sign back in to your membership account.

Please let me know how that turns out.

Ben

• GunnarDahl
    GunnarDahl
    Community Member

Done. Still the same error

• @GunnarDahl

What web browser is this happening in, and what is the version of the web browser? Also, what is the version of the 1Password extension installed in that browser?

Ben

• GunnarDahl
    GunnarDahl
    Community Member

Safari Versjon 13.0.2 (13608.2.40.1.2). How do I spot the version of the extension?

• GunnarDahl
    GunnarDahl
    Community Member

As far as I can see new login's/card info's is mirrored to the extension. But at least one older item is not visible

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@GunnarDahl:

You can check it under Safari Preferences > Extensions tab.

Can you confirm whether you see this item correctly if you login to 1Password.com in a browser?

• GunnarDahl
    GunnarDahl
    Community Member

1Password 7.3.2

• GunnarDahl
    GunnarDahl
    Community Member

Everything looks normal. Should we try uninstall/reinstall the extension?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@GunnarDahl:

I don't think that the extension is the issue here. Can you please send us a diagnostics report from your Mac so we can take a closer look? You can send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• GunnarDahl
    GunnarDahl
    Community Member

look for #RHQ-33818-796

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @GunnarDahl! We have received your email and we will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

Have a wonderful day :)

ref: #RHQ-33818-796

This discussion has been closed.