Clean up generated passwords

This discussion was created from comments split from: Generated Password Cleanup?.

Comments

• edspar
    edspar
    Community Member

Has this option been removed? I'm on 7.3.712 and it doesn't seem to exist anymore?

• Hi @edspar

Could you please confirm which product you're using? v7.3.712 doesn't look like a version of 1Password for Mac, but rather a version of 1Password for Windows? The option Corey mentioned above is for 1Password for Mac.

Ben

• edspar
    edspar
    Community Member

Sorry - was just searching the forums, didn't noticed I'd hopped into the Mac forum.

This is on Windows. I take it this option doesn't exist there then?

Any other workarounds other than constantly removing these duplicates manually?

Thanks Ben!

• It doesn't exist just yet, @edspar, but it's something we want to add in a future update. Although not exactly a workaround in the strictest sense, I personally use 1Password X on Windows, alongside my desktop app. This is a bit of a different experience and I prefer 1Password X largely because the filling experience just works better for me, but one happy accident that comes along with that decision is no more Password items (unless I create them myself).

This discussion has been closed.