delete Family account

tobygdk
tobygdk
Community Member

I have a family account for two days now and having trouble setting up my wife account can I delete the family and do two individual acc one for my wife and one for me?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @tobygdk,

That would be a possibility but would also be more expensive than 1Password Families. I would think the ideal solution here would be for us to help you through the difficulty you're having getting your wife set up in your family. Would you be willing to try that option? If so could you please let me know what trouble you're having?

Ben

• tobygdk
    tobygdk
    Community Member

Hi I sent my wife An invite and tried to set it up but I never got to a point where I could scan the code a window opened and all the info was there her correct secret key was there just had to put her master password but she still get’s a message 1password account frozen.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tobygdk: That would be a separate account she signed up for separately whose trial has already ended. You can send her an invitation, and then she should use that to create a new account under your family membership:

https://support.1password.com/family-sharing/#invite-your-family

She will be able to set a Master Password and get a unique Secret Key for the new account. That way you'll each have your own Private vault, but also the option to share data in other vaults with each other as well. Let me know how it goes! :)

This discussion has been closed.