The "Save Login" window isn't popping up when I log in to one site, ideas?

The site has the logon ID and password on the same page. No security question is asked. Seems straight forward. Not sure when the window doesn't automatically open for this website. And I don't know how to manually do it. Appreciate assistance.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:The "Create New" window doesn't automatically load when I log in to one website.

Comments

• Hey @iguana630! Is this just one website, or is this problem happening in general? If it's just one website, it's possible the password field isn't actually designated as a password field, so 1Password can't detect that it should be offering to save here. Would you be able to share the URL with me, if this is the case, so I can try things out on my end and see what I can find out?

• iguana630
    iguana630
    Community Member

This has not happened on other websites so far. I'm on my 30 day trial period and still working through my websites. I'd rather not share the URL but will tell you it is a state pension website. The fields are labeled "username" and "password". Is there a way to manually accomplish what the automatic Save Logon screen would normally do? Thanks.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@iguana630:

You could try manually saving this login in your browser. Did that help?

This discussion has been closed.