To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Standalone License to Membership

Options
Miloni29
Miloni29
Community Member

Hello,

For the record I’ve lost all access to my passwords for 5 days and sent countless emails and not one response from anyone there. So I’m hoping someone sees this as this has been frustrating to say the least.

I have had a standalone license for years and on Monday out of nowhere I log into my account and have no access to anything. I’m asked to put a secret key which I don’t have and can’t find any way to log in with my existing credentials for my standalone license.

I recently tried to purchase the membership and they created a new account completely where non of my passwords migrated and now way for me to migrate any of my passwords over.

Please respond to help, I’m starting to get very worried everything has been lost by you guys which I don’t want to believe. Please help me.

Comments

• Hi @Miloni29! Sorry about the delay getting back to you via email – it's been very busy couple of weeks and we're several days behind. I've just replied to your email and we can keep the conversation going there. Thanks for reaching out. :)

ref: TDY-96417-259

This discussion has been closed.