To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Master Password not accepted on iPhone when moving to 1Password 7 - fixed - you can stand down

Options
CVZ
CVZ
Community Member

I went to use 1Password today on my iPhone and found it is now 1Password 7 (so far so good). But I need to select my account (which it found) and enter my Master Password. I have tried entering my Master Password now 4 times and have been meticulous in ensuring it is correct every time. I have logged on to the 1Password app in Windows no problem with this same Master Password and also to my account on 1Password.com (using my Secret key too). I am as certain as I can be (I check that the right character has been tapped) that I have entered the Master Password correctly on my iPhone. Can you tell me where the problem lies please?

As an alternative, the error message suggests that I can 'sign in manually with details from (my) Emergency Kit or a signed in device.' However, I see no option anywhere to do this.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2019
    Options

It sounds like you were able to get it sorted, perhaps by finding your account credentials in you Emergency Kit or elsewhere, but we're here if you need us. :)

This discussion has been closed.