iOS Password Autofill just shows "Passwords"

Comments

• Bob Grace
    Bob Grace
    Community Member

I am having the auto-fill freezing issue with the most current non-beta versions of iOS and 1Password, but I am also having an issue where 1Password is not suggesting the auto-fill login above the keyboard in Safari. I just see "Passwords" above the keyboard. When I tap it, it shows the one, correct login. A couple of days ago it was properly suggesting the login above the keyboard for this website and others, so I know it's not an issue with the URL in 1Password or my password auto-fill settings. All of a sudden it stopped suggesting the login above the keyboard.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Bob Grace: iOS itself determines whether to show "Passwords" or specific login credentials in a login form. You could try disabling Autofill in iOS Settings, restarting, and re-enabling it, but there isn't anything we can do on our end about that, and it seems to be unrelated to the freezing which is the topic of this discussion. If you changed any other settings recently it may be worth taking a look at those.

• Bob Grace
    Bob Grace
    Community Member
    edited October 2019

@brenty Disabling Autofill and re-enabling it seems to have solved this issue. Sounds like just another (one of many) iOS 13 bugs. Thanks for the suggestion!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Awesome! You're very welcome. Thanks for letting me know! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.